How and when will I be contacted during the repair process?
When you drop your vehicle off with us you will be asked what your preferred method of contact is. You will either choose: phone, email or text messages. That is the way we will contact and update you while your vehicle is being repaired. You will be contacted multiple times during the repair process.
What if I get my vehicle back and something isn’t fixed correctly?
Please contact Huber Body Center immediately! While all of us at Huber work hard to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied, there are times that latent and undetected problems can develop. No matter what, we want to get fixed correctly for you as soon as possible.
Can you match my vehicle’s paint?
Yes! We will use the factory paint codes from the manufacturer. We will then choose the correct variant in order to obtain a proper paint match. Our paint supplier can also scan any color for a precise color match.
Who determines if my vehicle is a total loss?
The insurance company you have chosen will make the determination if your vehicle it a total loss based on repair costs, salvage value and a pre-loss market value.
Can I wash my vehicle after the repair process is completed?
Our recommendations and precautions in the first 30 days:
- Don’t use stiff brushes or sponges
- Don’t “dry wipe” your vehicle
- Don’t drive on gravel roads
- Don’t spill gas, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish
- Don’t scrape snow from a newly painted surface
Our recommendations and precautions in the first 90 days:
- Do not wax or polish the vehicle. This will allow the finish to dry and harden completely.
- Wait at least 60 days before waxing.